All detailed design is carried out by our team of chartered and graduate engineers which is headed by our technical director, Dr David Marrs.
Design standards appropriate to the application are applied. These include British and European standards together with more specific guidance such as the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges. All designs are independently checked by one of our experienced chartered engineers and backed by professional indemnity insurance.
In summary then:
- Chartered Engineers: All our changes are signed off by chartered engineers.
- Professional Indemnity: We maintain full professional indemnity cover. Details can be provided.
- Autocad Drawings: We accept layouts electronically and prepare Autocad drawings for the initial contract and again when built.
- "No foal no fee": We do not charge separately for design but obtain our profit from our full-cycle involvement.
- TAS approvals: We regularly obtain TAS approvals.
- Geotechnical Approval: When requested we can obtain geotechnical approval.